Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Denzil Ebay seller - Couple of nice Vivitar T4's
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Denzil Ebay seller - Couple of nice Vivitar T4's Reply with quote

Brought in a couple of really nice lenses from a superb eBay seller named: denzil. He is in Oklahoma.

Click here to see on Ebay

Click here to see on Ebay

These lenses are not just in nice condition. These lenses are brand spanking new!!!!!

I've never received lenses more breathtaking. It's as if somebody invented time travel, went back forty years and grabbed these, and then returned to the present and sold them to me. Both lenses are absolutely perfect.

Fortunately I already own the T4 to m42 adapters for these.

I received all original paperwork with the lenses. Although branded "Vivitar", these lenses are old enough still to carry some paperwork imprinted: "Ponder and Best"!! P&B was the predecessor company to Vivitar and evolved into Vivitar.

However, both lenses are new enough to have the "37" serial number coding clearly pointing to Tokina. Older P&B lenses do not adhere to this coding system.

I am so pleased with both these lenses I can scarcely believe my good fortune. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!! I did change title to more search engine friendly.