Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ Flektogon 2.4/35 Samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: CZJ Flektogon 2.4/35 Samples Reply with quote

CZJ Flektogon 2.4/35, Glass Adapter (Kood), Nikon D60. Lens at f/8, RAW capture but in camera settings (VIVID - includes some sharpening) for the conversion. Alternate pictures are 100% crops.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice sharp lens,

Thanks for the samples!.

Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice results with glass adapter, are you using flash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks both for your comments.

poilu wrote:
... are you using flash

Only for the last one (sorry I should have mentioned that) - the Pineapple Lily (Eucomis bicolor) was hidden in deep shade.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice John. It's still my fav 35mm. I like the colours very much on this setting.

Did you know sundials go anticlockwise in Australia? That really threw me when I was there.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Very nice John. It's still my fav 35mm. I like the colours very much on this setting.

Did you know sundials go anticlockwise in Australia? That really threw me when I was there.

Thanks for your comments Peter. No I didn't know about the Australian sundials. I had to Google it of course - not that I didn't believe you. And I discovered the origin of the word "clockwise". So thanks for that.