Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Correction lens, diopter, eye cup for Konica AR cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Correction lens, diopter, eye cup for Konica AR cameras Reply with quote

I have various New Old Stock diopters, correction lenses and an eye cup available for Konica AR cameras. Asking 10 euros each plus shipping from Finland. I accept PayPal.

Last edited by Pontus on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pontus

Do you know whether the Eyecup 2 is compatible with the FS-1? If it is would you reserve it for me?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Hi Pontus

Do you know whether the Eyecup 2 is compatible with the FS-1? If it is would you reserve it for me?

I just tried it on my FS-1 and it's a perfect match. Postage to N. Ireland is 2.50 euro so the total would be 12.50 euro Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
DigiChromeEd wrote:
Hi Pontus

I just tried it on my FS-1 and it's a perfect match. Postage to N. Ireland is 2.50 euro so the total would be 12.50 euro Very Happy

PM sent.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Konica Eye Cup 2 has been sold, thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much for -3 diopter + shipping to Canada T2H 1B7.Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you can wait a week as I'm on a rig in the middle of the North Sea at the moment. When I get back home I will check that I have one left and see how much it would cost to ship. Ok?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, must be exciting to be in North sea at that latitude,take care and email me when convenient.Regards Kryss.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's more exciting to be back home again Very Happy
_________

I only have a couple of "Konica Eyesight Correction Lens AR, -3 DIOPTER with EYE CUP" left, the rest have been sold. These are of the circular type, NOT rectangular.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pontus.I need for FC-1 so I guess I am out of luck,thanks anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i tried to say was that the eye cup is round and not rectangular. The diopter which is attached to eye cup is rectangular.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I have left (a couple of them).