Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax PC Auto Bellows + Contax slide copier
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:48 am    Post subject: Contax PC Auto Bellows + Contax slide copier Reply with quote

The famous Contax PC Auto Bellows with tilt/shift/swivel movements + Contax Slide Copier.
Hard to find them as separate units. Almost impossible to find them together. I have yet to see them. Except mines.

E+ condition.

The paint is removed on the macro stand. Follow the red arrow.
Need more pictures, PM me.

Price is $545 Paypal fees included. Shipping not included. PM for a quote. I ship worldwide.
The lens is NOT included.
Paypal developed lately a bad habit: retaining the payment until the shipping is cleared. I ship after the payment is cleared.

Tilt/swivel

Shift

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked

Why you selling this?

tf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have another one. Very Happy
Note: this one has all the corners intact.
In order to attach my 50D I had to sand paper one corner because of the flash housing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updates:

$545 includes Paypal fee and shipping in North America tracked and insured.
Same price for shipping worldwide but not insured and no tracking number.
Canada Post charged me $35 not insured and without tracking number to send the 35mm Canon FD ts to Stan in UK. Insured with tracking would have been $80. Now you have an idea.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last rebate:

$500 Paypaled and shipped worldwide under the above conditions.

Or

1) Bellows $300 Paypaled + shipping
2) Slide copier $185 Paypaled + shipping

Trades are possible. Make your offers on PM.

Last edited by Himself on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Himself wrote:
I have another one. Very Happy
Note: this one has all the corners intact.
In order to attach my 50D I had to sand paper one corner because of the flash housing.

Why? You could have used a short extension ring to get away from that foolidh nose of the prism housing.

Klaus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I bought it I had the lens for 2 months - Contax S-Planar 100/4 - and I was so anxious to use it that I couldn't wait any longer.
Anyway, the damage is minimal. Barely noticed.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a while, but I thought I should try. I understand Novoflex has different adapters, also for Nikon? In other words, can I use this with a Nikon D700 and Nikon lenses?

Also, is it still available by any chance? Smile