Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Change my scanning experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My two pesos: I have a Plustek (cheaper one) and an Epson V600. For color negative or E6, Epson Scan has better tools get the colors sorted out... RGB curves to be specific. I tinkered w/ Vuescan and Silverfast and it was just too much work for my tastes. I will likely sell the Plustek soon.

To each their own...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
thanks for the feedback. I am not a pro but I do not care about colors with vue scan.. I can for sharpness which and details in the shadows. For color work I just do everyhing in photoshop with great results.
Btw does anyone now if the auto color, auto contrast can be done in lightroom too?

Regards
Alex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless Lightroom has changed (honestly I don't do many colors in Photoshop, and never used Lightroom) Lightroom was missing a bunch of the color stuff Photoshop had. If you have Photoshop, why bother with Lightroom?