Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Tele-Tessar 250/6.3 (silver)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, was that really so expensive? I initially thought it's a true bargain Very Happy !

Thank you, I do everything I can with...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marek wrote:
Hello, was that really so expensive? I initially thought it's a true bargain Very Happy !

Thank you, I do everything I can with...

Too expensive for me. Not too bad of a price though, you are right.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selfportrait with Orestor 135mm, reminds me of a starting rocket with those tubes.

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard! Laughing

Tried the beast with tubes, since it was the craziest thing that came to my mind yesterday. Of course the results was expectably bad, but not as crappy as I predicted.

Actually, bokeh apparently has some bright spots if the scene is prepared wisely.

The worst of the worst is its general softness and probably lack of any coating at all.

Marek

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens occured again on European Ebay, who's in, guys? Very Happy
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Carl-Zeiss-Jena-f-Exakta-25cm63-TeleTessar-/351360003035

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope this does not come out as offensive, since intended as joke (i am not totally sure the expression is correct, though the size surely is):
Dude you're really hung now Wink.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing