Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm f/2.4 MC - €110
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm f/2.4 MC - €110 Reply with quote

I feel bad for letting this lens go, but I really have to.

I'm not sure I have the rear cap, and the front cap used to belong to a Asahi lens, and it says "Asahi Pentax".
Optically and cosmetically the lens looks great, almost like a new one.

You can see some photos I took with this lens here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/franciscogomes/tags/carlzeissjenaddrflektogon35mm24mc/

It's a really sharp copy imo.

Unfortunately I cannot accept payments via PayPal, because my account is not working at the moment. I can assure you I'm an honest seller, and you can check my eBay feedback here: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/star0nfire

Asking price is €110 + shipping (which will be around €12 for most EU countries, I'll have to check for the rest of the countries), paid via bank transfer. I can also provide a M42 - EOS adapter (with focus chip) for an extra €20.

If you need any further info, let me know and I'll post it. I will post some photos of the lens this weekend if anyone wants it.

Cheers!

Last edited by star0nfire on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

World wide shipping required here custom charges is buyer business not yours.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'll post worldwide then Wink

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

star0nfire wrote:
Well, I'll post worldwide then Wink

Many thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, it would be good if you can send me photos, I'm looking un35 or 28 very sharp.
Tanks, Smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry franco, I couldn't understand what you wanted. Do you want to see the lens, or photos taken with the lens? I'm just asking because you said you wanted to see photos of the lens, but then you said you wanted to know if it is sharp.

Anyway, if it is photos taken with the lens, you can see some here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/franciscogomes/tags/carlzeissjenaddrflektogon35mm24mc/

If you want to see photos OF the lens, I will gladly post some here, I just need to take them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

francotirador wrote:
I'm looking un35 or 28 very sharp

He's from Argentina, so probably what he means is that he's looking for a sharp 35mm or 28mm (un -in spanish- means one) Wink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poncho_morales wrote:
francotirador wrote:
I'm looking un35 or 28 very sharp

He's from Argentina, so probably what he means is that he's looking for a sharp 35mm or 28mm (un -in spanish- means one) Wink

Yes, I want a 35 or 28mm lens very sharp.
Luis Pictor sold his Elmarit 2.8 and arrives late to buy it. From the south end is more difficult to buy. The lens is to work, I do fashion photos. I want one that is better than the Tokina 28/70.

www.isgleasphoto.com
Thank you very much

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what "un" means, I'm portuguese after all Razz One in portuguese is "um" Very Happy

I believe this lens to be fairly sharp, as you can tell by some photos in my flickr photostream. This is a negative scanned with Canon CanoScan 8400f, so it could be even better if scanned with a better scanner:

I will post some pictures of the lens soon enough.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muito obrigado. Eu só quero ver se a lente está bem, em bom estado.
Mais fácil para mim escrever em Português. Sua lente é um que estou procurando, aqui em Bs As, estou vendo também um Yashica 35mm 2.8.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desculpa a demora, mas a época de Natal é assim!

Aqui vão as fotos da lente:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one wants to take this? I think I'll put it on eBay soon, then.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I am interested in your lens, do you have the rear cap?

However, I just let one copy of this lens go for €100 including the AF-confirm m42-eos ring, will you acept to get your selling price down to that ?

Is your paypal account up and running now? I'd rather make a transaction over on Paypal than wire the money through the bank...

many thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, I don't have the rear cap Sad I'd accept €100 + shipping, but without the M42-EOS adapter. And yes, I will accept paypal. I might as well just spend the money without transferring it back to my account.

Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to have kept you waiting on the grill, i will have to step out of this because i found an elmartit R for a decent price.

no doubt you will sell quickly this good lense at a great price!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to have kept you waiting on the grill, i will have to step out of this because i found an elmartit R for a decent price.

no doubt you will sell quickly this good lense at a great price!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody seems to be interested in it these days.. Sad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put to Ebay you will sell it quickly on this price. Here almost every member have it Wink

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved to lwsy711 Smile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Very Happy
I am the one without this lens yet Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold to lwsy711 Smile

Enjoy the lens!