Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss I don't know :)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:25 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss I don't know :) Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small
(but face a bit over-softened)

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small
It's understandable that in front of such a sexy model you forgot even what lens you've used. Smile

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laugh 1

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Dog

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Happy Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Dog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, as always Attila. It's ok, sometimes I forget too.

I noticed something a bit out of character with your model. Take a good look at her right hand. Whatever she does for a living, it involves some heavy manual labor. Her right hand is that of someone who handles rough stuff. Notice the short finger nails so they don't get broken off. Considering the rest of her, I'm picturing that maybe she's actively involved in gardening (all those gardening tools, digging in the dirt, etc.) or horses (handling saddles and tack), or something like this. Of course, she could just as easily be a scullery maid, I suppose. But not likely.