Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 2.8/28 for Contax slr AEJ
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 2.8/28 for Contax slr AEJ Reply with quote

A lens that doesn't need introduction, easily the best wideangle in my collection.
It needs to go only because I just bought another copy, looking worse but perfectly working.
The lens is optically in excellent condition, no visible marks on the glass, little to no dust inside, no fungus or whatever.
Cosmetically it's very good, on close inspection only a couple of micro chips along the filter ring, and a very small worn part on the rubber grip.
Mechanics work fine, aperture operation is snappy, quick and precise.
Focus ring is smooth and well damped, only it offers a little more resistance for a short trait between 0,25m and 0,3m: I don't know exactly how to describe it, it feels smooth and damped however, just it's a little bit "heavier" for those 5 degrees than on the rest of the turning: barely noticeable, it doesn't affect operation at all, but you will feel it, especially when moving quickly from infinity to mfd.
Comes with genuine front and rear cap (the front cap has some signs of use) and a Tamron 55mm 1A filter, that I usually keep on for protection.

Asking € 210 + shipping.
Shipping to Europe € 13, Asia/America €18, Australia €24 - need to check for other destinations.
Payment method: paypal (I will take charge of the fee)
Images available upon request.
Some samples available here
Returns accepted for 15 days after reception of the item.

Please PM me for any question.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the lens:

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:
The lens will be listed on ebay in a week or so, but I'd really prefer to sell it here.
In the meantime I will consider close offers, trade offers, or any kind of reasonable proposal.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD!