Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon QL17-III 1.7/40
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Canon QL17-III 1.7/40 Reply with quote

Epson v500 Provia 100

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last one is perfect to me. This camera's lens is quite good, eh?
My wife's Canonet 45/1.9 is not so good, of course my talent is lacking too. Embarassed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

koji wrote:
The last one is perfect to me. This camera's lens is quite good, eh?
My wife's Canonet 45/1.9 is not so good, of course my talent is lacking too. Embarassed

Perhaps main difference is how to scan strips, my success ratio is dramatically increased when I did start to iron strips with heavy books to get better flatness before scan them.

I found if I develop film by my self and strips dry on room temperature result will be even better than any lab+books.

Konica Auto S3 and this Canon QL series are good one really, I have a Canon QL 17 which I got as present to my wife from Andy we did hope she will start to shoot on film Laughing I think that QL 17 is good as than QL-III.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last shot is stunning Attila! An image worthy of coverage in the National Geographic magazine.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh, a black one!

Yep, gotta agree, great shots -- especially the last one. Of course, living in such a picturesque city as Budapest helps a lot, methinks. Cool

Question: did you use the camera's onboard meter for these shots, or a hand-held one?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all!

Quote:
Question: did you use the camera's onboard meter for these shots, or a hand-held one?

on-board meter was accurate , usually I always measure with hand held meter too.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now i get the hype for this camera Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work Attila. I still haven't managed to get my negs flat using your book method.

Yes, this camera is very good. Mine is the silver one and apart from the number engraved in the bottom plate in almost new condition. I do prefer the black ones, but the bassing really makes them look tatty.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try anr glass from our member , www.scanassist.org

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
Ooooh, a black one!

Yep, my thought too!!! I had a silver one c/w original hood and flashgun. I regret selling it now. Sad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
cooltouch wrote:
Ooooh, a black one!

Yep, my thought too!!! I had a silver one c/w original hood and flashgun. I regret selling it now. Sad

Yep, hindsight and all that.

I can't see me selling mine.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had bought and sold silver and black. I did keep Konica C35 in black and silver both together dirt cheap and result same good or even better. These are really nice cameras for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Canonet QL17 G3 Lens on Sony NEX 7 Reply with quote

And here some images for ATTILA.. same lens, but now brought to the "digital world" via VNEX parts.. Very Happy

Foggy sundown in the north of germany..

Enyou it.. the lens is really fantastic..

Cheers
Henry