Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon LTM f2/35mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:36 am    Post subject: Canon LTM f2/35mm Reply with quote

the Canon LTM f2/35mm is very nice handling and good performing small lens

on NEX5N

on Ricoh GXR M

it's set on my flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kuuan/sets/72157644114143659

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last one is my favorite. Right moment with good PP to reproduce the color on these gorgeous kimonos.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
Last one is my favorite. Right moment with good PP to reproduce the color on these gorgeous kimonos.

+10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good performer it looks like!

(Not in Vienna now Andreas? Xmas market has started...)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series Andreas.
I tried my friend's same lens. It has funny flare against strong light. Do you have sample with flare?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Exciting lens and once again some really nice shots, Andy!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:

thank you Calvin, me too I like this one best of all. Very little PPing, Auto WB of the Ricoh GXR M usually gets colors right
had taken another one which shows the Kimonos even better

cheers, andreas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
calvin83 wrote:

+10

thank you Attila Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Very good performer it looks like!

(Not in Vienna now Andreas? Xmas market has started...)

right..the organizers of the market always have been treating us sellers like the last 'sh.t', and the 10 page treaty I had to sign was like signing in as a slave. As a market seller I had been used to this since long, but last year, for being ever more greedy again, they had caused that many troubles, had made my work that much more difficult that I just could not put up with this bull any more. jobless now..

Last edited by kuuan on Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
nice series Andreas.
I tried my friend's same lens. It has funny flare against strong light. Do you have sample with flare?

thank's Iaza.
no, have not encountered that flare yet. As seen by the night shot of the seafood restaurant in Saigon it handles lightsources rather well, I thought. I also have the Canon LTM 1.8/35, this is an entirely different lens, flares much more easy, has much less contrast, but I can't say which one I like better, each one has it's own charm, the 1.8/35 more 'vintage' charm.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Wow! Exciting lens and once again some really nice shots, Andy!

thank you Carsten. I hardly ever have been using 35mm lenses on my APS-C cams, but the Canon LTM 2/35 ( and 1.8/35 I also have ) changed that Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a few more samples:
on Ricoh GXR M

Untitled
by Andreas, on Flickr

Chinese temple
by Andreas, on Flickr

Untitled
by Andreas, on Flickr

and on Sony NEX5n:

Untitled
by Andreas, on Flickr