Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon FD family
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Canon FD family Reply with quote

My humble Canon FD family:

Faithful everyday tools.
Missing the T-90 for obvious reason Smile.
Best, Marty.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is something so fundamentally japanese on these cameras and lenses. And I mean the good way! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Canon FD family Reply with quote

Now all you need is a nice T90 to complete the set, and I might just have one up for sale.... lol

Doug

marty wrote:
My humble Canon FD family:

Faithful everyday tools.
Missing the T-90 for obvious reason Smile.
Best, Marty.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, there.
kansalliskala wrote:
There is something so fundamentally japanese on these cameras and lenses. And I mean the good way! Smile

Indeed. Smile
nemesis101 wrote:
Now all you need is a nice T90 to complete the set, and I might just have one up for sale.... lol
But I do have that too Smile . Last year I stumbled on an occasion I just couldn't miss. This time, when I took these pictures, she was on the other side of the lens Smile . Great camera in many ways, maybe the best of her times and even today unsurpassed. Heavy and big compared to the other two dolls, but still a pleasure to carry on and shoot. Anyway, thanks for your offer.

Cheers, Marty.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great collection Marty!!

I see some of my lenses there too Smile as I grew up with the FD lenses and still have a few. Too bad they can't be adapted to EOS, but then I have my GF-1 with FD adapter Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Wilson.
Quote:
Too bad they can't be adapted to EOS

Really a pity, they're still fine pieces of equipment. I keep shooting film so I can enjoy them Wink

Cheers, Marty.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a fan of FD glasses --

They're different from Zeiss - which is my love, of course ..

but some FD glasses are 1st class optics ..

tf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice collection. I still enjoy my FD equipment.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tf, Zeiss is another level Smile, nothing has that character I guess.
Ron, thanks. Me too, the more I shoot them the more I love 'em. Smile

Cheers, Marty.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to know you have the complete set!

Doug

marty wrote:
Hello, there.
kansalliskala wrote:

Indeed. Smile
nemesis101 wrote:
But I do have that too Smile . Last year I stumbled on an occasion I just couldn't miss. This time, when I took these pictures, she was on the other side of the lens Smile . Great camera in many ways, maybe the best of her times and even today unsurpassed. Heavy and big compared to the other two dolls, but still a pleasure to carry on and shoot. Anyway, thanks for your offer.

Cheers, Marty.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great family ! Laughing I wish to own them Wink some day I will take FD lenses I am sure.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great collection. Congrats.

Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila..

I would recommend you to start collecting some FD glasses ..

I am not promoting my self regarding conversion --

You can use them on your m 4/3 camera ..

tf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I am planning long time ago and now they have reality to use them on Panasonic G1.