Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon FD 2/35mm S.S.C. and NEX-5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf

Legendary - superb. You put the finishing touch on my debate with myself over the Nex 7. Can I send you the bill? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a series, Rolf!! Congratz
Fantastic place, oportunity time and photographer skills.
(If was there, my FDn 35mm and my skills would result that good, I am affraid...) Razz

Ian,
Those pics are nice too.
Only got confused you mentioned FL 25mm. I think you must refer FL 35mm 2.5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks all for your friendly comments. As said before at that morning the light situation was very very special and I didn´t see anything like this very often - even I´m always on my walk very early in the morning.

patrickh wrote:
Rolf
Legendary - superb. You put the finishing touch on my debate with myself over the Nex 7. Can I send you the bill? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
patrickh

Laughing Laughing Laughing No, no but I can send to you my invoice. I have ordered this cam already and latest news from my dear dealer delivery time should be beginning next month. We will see.

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
... and latest news from my dear dealer delivery time should be beginning next month. We will see.

Wink

Wow! "Beginning" sounds good. So far I expected it to be around the 11th.