Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon 7D with new Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f2.0 SL1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:49 am    Post subject: Canon 7D with new Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f2.0 SL1 Reply with quote

I replaced my much "discussed" Planar 50mm f1.7 with the Voigtlander Ultron 40mm f2.0. I wanted something wider and almost as fast and 5 will be replacing the Planar f1.7 with a Planar 1.4 shortly. I have been stranded for the last week or so because I am getting new engine in the car, so sorry about "more" backyard footage again. I really need to get a stabilizer for the 7D, but I keep buying more lenses, German, instead. The foot was edited and color corrected in Avid Media Composer 5.0. here is a link to the footage:

http://www.vimeo.com/13406862

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am getting "Sorry, you do not have permission to watch this private video."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arctures,

Sorry about that. I guess I must of accidently pressed the Private button when I uploaded the video or it might be the default setting. It should be fine now. Embarassed