Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon 10D converted to IR + 18-55mm,grip etc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:12 pm    Post subject: Canon 10D converted to IR + 18-55mm,grip etc. Reply with quote

Up for sale I have my Canon 10D DSLR that has been converted to IR. I bought this camera a year ago, as a cheap way to try IR photography and now, since I`ve done my part playing with it, I have decided to sell it to fund my switchover to Fuji X system.

The camera is in full working order. All the function, buttons work as they should, however the camera does have some small issues: the battery door is missing, so you can only use it with the grip, the lens has been "modified" and because of it, the OIS does not work and there is some dust in between the IR filter and the sensor, so you can`t clean it, but it is visible when taking pics. Cosmetically all is OK. Considering that this is a very old DSLR, the condition of it is very nice. Minor marks on the body, some small scratches on the LCD, but nothing that really stands out.

The set includes :
- Canon 10D + Canon EF 18-55mm kit lens, neck strap
- Original battery grip
- x2 non-original batteries and charger

Price is 100€ + shipping ( 12€ inside the EU and 18€ worldwide ). I`ll cover PayPal expenses .

I might also be interested in trade offers to the Fujifilm X10/X20

If you have any questions about the camera do ask.

Pics:

Some pics made with this camera:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: Canon 10D converted to IR + 18-55mm,grip etc. Reply with quote

SOLD