Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Can you help me with some infromation please?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Can you help me with some infromation please? Reply with quote

A friend of mine has just been left a mint Carl Zeiss Jena 28mm f2.8 lens and would like a bit of information about it regarding image quality etc.

He is currently using a Sony Alpha A200 and wondered wether it would be worth keeping the lens (and buying an adapter)as it is in such good condition.

It doesnt really help that we are also unsure what mount it is! My guess is either Pentax PK or Contax?

here are some images of it....

Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

thanks guys!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect good quality, this is Praktica B mount lens , Koji has collection from this lenses I am sure he know this lens value.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the quick reply Attila, at least the mount has been cleared up, hopefully Koji will share his wisdom Smile