Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Can you Guess what lens?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Can you Guess what lens? Reply with quote

These are common , good quality manual lenses-that regular users of these lenses have an uncanny ability to recognize from tone/color etc. Can you guess? I realize there isn't much color in the images -I hope it makes it more challenging. Pictures taken using Sony Dslr Alha 700 at f 4 .

Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

need more different photos....... or hint.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djmike wrote:
need more different photos....... or hint.

I have added three more samples ~I am sorry about not having more sample shots- you see I received this lens a while back with a dented filter ring and lots of yellowing. I had left it in a sunny spot , hoping that would help with the yellowing . The middle picture of the Jena lens is shot in high iso- wide open and indoors obviously , in low light. The lens has very fluid focusing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

takumar 50 1.4? last set outside...stopped down one click?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

egidio wrote:
takumar 50 1.4? last set outside...stopped down one click?

I was going to wait but you kind of nailed it- I am surprised and impressed. The lens was a Super-Takumar 55mm f 2. Down one click gets it to f2. Wow you know your Takumars.

Very fluid focusing , nice color rendition and "Tak" sharp. Very Happy