Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Budaörs cemetery WW2 - Samsung NX100 20-50 kit lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Budaörs cemetery WW2 - Samsung NX100 20-50 kit lens Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

attila i think the b&w are fantastic. very crisp and film like, also i love the composition. very impressive.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Tony! This was my dream to long time ago to make good pictures here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, all of them Attila.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing images Attila esp. the bw ones!! That was the camera you used when we met?
How did you convert to bw?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

attila, how do you compare this camera images/performance to the nex and the gh1?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Amazing images Attila esp. the bw ones!! That was the camera you used when we met?
How did you convert to bw?

Yes, that camera with same lens.

Silver FX pro, to convert them and ACDSEE Pro to adjust light.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works amazingly well!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I would sell NX after a little pay with it, but I can't perfect extensions to my photo trips.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
attila, how do you compare this camera images/performance to the nex and the gh1?

I will make a quick compare in a separate thread.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats great and i look forward to it, but i was more curious about your personal opinion of how they compare in terms of IQ.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
thats great and i look forward to it, but i was more curious about your personal opinion of how they compare in terms of IQ.

In terms of IQ this 20-50 lens good as than any of other top lens what I ever hold. Yashica ML 21,OLympus OM 21, Nikon 20mm f2.8 AIS , Flektogon 20mm f2.8 etc etc.

Panasonic G1 has best customizable settings and IQ is good as than SONY or NX if you fix contrast and color in PS. SONY and NX can make perfect images without any fixing, G1 can only with best lenses, SONY can do with almost any lens! NX is between them.

G1 ISO 400
NX ISO 2000
SONY ISO 6400 what I can accept as good image.

SONY has shortest register distance you can mount G1,NX lenses!

All camera has some very good benefit what is missing from others.
I am happy to hold both, I bought them as second hand camera.
200-300 USD each. Even if I keep all, not cost more than an avarage new DSLR and three camera more versatile , more joy to use them than just one.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, valuable information!