Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bronica Zenza Zenzanon-PE 75mm on A7r3: a Special Well
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:58 pm    Post subject: Bronica Zenza Zenzanon-PE 75mm on A7r3: a Special Well Reply with quote

I took these this afternoon. OK, its harsh light but I wanted to see if a hood did away with flare. At ISO 200 and f8 the shutter speed was 1/1000.

The subject is the Maharajah's Well, a local landmark. I don't know why but I seem to have tilted the camera slightly to the left, corrected in the single frame image.

https://www.chilternsaonb.org/ccbmaps/1333/137/the-maharajah-s-well.html

Crop:

Crosseye stereo:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks really good. Are there adapters for zenza to E now?

PS I too suffer from camera tilt at times.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamaeolus wrote:
looks really good. Are there adapters for zenza to E now?

PS I too suffer from camera tilt at times.

I try to get my legacy lenses for Sony E in Nikon F, or adapted to Nikon F, all the more so now that I have the Kipon F to E shift adapter, which was used to adapt this lens to the camera but not shifted.

My interest in medium format lenses is their large image circle for shifting on full frame. I have less-bulky lenses for ordinary photography but needed to test these. I use the 40mm in the same session but didn't quite get the focus so sharp this time around. As this functions as a 125mm on Sony E I will be interested to see how much I use it for shift, which I don't do much of, until now anyway.

As for mounts for Sony E, Fotodiox have a two-stage solution:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1412982-REG/fotodiox_etr_eos_snye_pro_pro_lens_mount_adapter.html#:~:text=Make%20use%20of%20your%20existing,play%2C%20gap%2C%20or%20wiggling.