Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Boxing day delay...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Boxing day delay... Reply with quote

Today I got many packages same time due busy holiday postal service, I bought them for testing and re-sale , but I was happy about them like people at boxing day.

Super Takumar 85mm f1.9 M42

I had a few times SMC 85mm f1.8 after all I am curios really about this lens performance.
I had very good experience with Auto Takumar 85mm f1.8 so let we see.

SMC Takumar 2/55mm M42

I had in the past already, nice to see again this little diamond , very nice, very good lens I can't wait again to see it's superb bokeh.

Tamron SP 90mm f2.5

I had many of them in past in all variant , joy to use and it has superb image quality and inexpensive. I think one of the best deal in 75-100mm range.

Tamron SP 350mm f5.6

Amazing sharpness, compact size , superb image quality. I had in the past several one. I bought for re-sale this "paparazzi" dream Laughing Laughing

Asahi Pentax SP 1000

Looks to me a simple , very reliable camera. I hope weather will be nice and I able to test with above lenses.
Any idea for battery replacement ?

Voigtlander external rangefinder

It was cheap 8 GBP only include shipping and not accurate of course
Confused Embarassed

Any idea how can I calibrate ? Thanks for big heart of Larry I have a great working copy so I can compare them and perhaps non-working one is adjustable easily. What you think ?