Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bicycles and Photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

Vivitar 28-200 Panasonic Gh2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M42 Silver Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 2,8/50 T 1952 - ∅40,5cm - 14 Blades - MDF:35cm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shot on Fujicolor 100, Rikenon 2.8/18mm.

Rusty bike by TrueLoveOne, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a start of my passion with photography 4 years ago. I took it with my Nikon Coolpix L1. This compact camera is far from a fancy DSLR, which I can't afford at that time, so I did some post-processing to enhance the photo.
It's true that photos with bicycle are quite special. Nostalgic and lonely, but peaceful.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cycling in the London demands concentration

Pentax km & Pentax K 1.8/55

Last edited by shaky on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fomapan 100, Revue AC3s with Takumar 2.5/135.

Bike by TrueLoveOne, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ring me by tomzcafe, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manchester parade. Bikes of all descriptions including one with a fish riding on it.

taken with a mobile phone, you can see Mrs B's finger!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaky wrote:
Cycling in the London demands concentration

Holland is a very good place for cyclists (mainly flat country as well).....but what's odd is they allow motor scooters (probably the low powered ones) in cycle lanes and you don't need a crash helmet, but still they can whizz pass you at 10-20 mph Rolling Eyes

H'mm tramlines and cycles isn't a good combo in The Hague Wink Reala, sigma 24mm

Last edited by Excalibur on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, we have 2 sorts of scooter/moped registrations. One for low-powered which go max 25km/h and do not require the driver to wear a helmet, and the higher powered ones that go to a max speed of 45km/h, on these you must wear a helmet.
Both however have a maximum engine size of 50cc, anything with a larger cilinder dispacement will require a motorcycle drivers licence.

I think we have the most complex laws in the world..... Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrueLoveOne wrote:
Yep, we have 2 sorts of scooter/moped registrations. One for low-powered which go max 25km/h and do not require the driver to wear a helmet, and the higher powered ones that go to a max speed of 45km/h, on these you must wear a helmet.
Both however have a maximum engine size of 50cc, anything with a larger cilinder dispacement will require a motorcycle drivers licence.

I think we have the most complex laws in the world..... Very Happy

Well I congratulate you on your good roads (not like the UK which is full of pot holes) and amazing that so many people speak English.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:

Well I congratulate you on your good roads (not like the UK which is full of pot holes) and amazing that so many people speak English.

Thank you! Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:

+1

Learning to speak Dutch correctly is very difficult for us Brits, at least it was for me. English must be just as difficult for you, so I raise my hat to you all over there!

Don't get me started on the condition of our roads Mad

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Excalibur wrote:

+1

Learning to speak Dutch correctly is very difficult for us Brits, at least it was for me. English must be just as difficult for you, so I raise my hat to you all over there!

Well side tracking from the thread once more:- I thought it was outrageous (for the Dutch people) how far English has penetrated in Holland e.g. Why has a dust cart that on the side has written, in English, something like "Recycling for the future" and so many other examples that I saw.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
peterqd wrote:
Excalibur wrote:

+1

Well side tracking from the thread once more:- I thought it was outrageous (for the Dutch people) how far English has penetrated in Holland e.g. Why has a dust cart that on the side has written, in English, something like "Recycling for the future" and so many other examples that I saw.

Sidetracking a little further - sorry. In my frequent visits to Poland I see more and more reklama and slogans featuring English words and phrases. It is insidious.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taken in Lucca with Konica hexanon 24/2.8 three years ago , in the 20th of August ,if my wife's memory doesn't fails:
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=16367896&size=md