Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bad ebay seller - what we can do?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Bad ebay seller - what we can do? Reply with quote

I am going to open and run new tread:
Ebay Bad Sellers - Cameras & Photo Watchdog.
I need anybody who is not happy with attitude of photo equipment seller to post complain in tread
EBAY, nasty sellers to avoid
In complains please include screen captures of descriptions from auction, messages and photos - everything what can prove your disappointment or loss. This is a term. Without it I will not add your complain to the list of worse ebay sellers.
The List will include ebay nick, country of origin, actual negative/neutral score, # of complain noticed, links to complains here and off MFL forum (proven only). The List will be locked and only moderator/administrator can make changes.
You can also show us which ebay seller/buyer didn't leave you feedback in exchange for feedback left. Because after receiving positive feedback seller doesn't care about you any more. In my situation it is about 120 feedback which I didn't receive.
As soon The List will start - feel free to include link to The List in your messages to nasty ebay sellers.