Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Azalea Gardens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:24 am    Post subject: Azalea Gardens Reply with quote

Azalea Gardens is in Acadia Nat Park Mt. Desert Island, Maine.

Kiev IIa 1957 with Helios 103.

I bought this camera and lens from Fedka a few years ago. I paid the premium and got an excellent camera and was very happy with this great looking camera. Turned out to have some light leaks and while I'm sure it would have been fixed no problem by Fedka (really nice guy) I sent it to STANISLAV STUDZINSKIY of mechanical cameras for a complete CLA with what ever it needed to make it right. He did a great job. I didn't know a Kiev could be so smooth.

I have been shooting B&W mostly lately, but these are Fuji Superia 400 X-tra. Jobo CPA-2, Jobo press kit that B&H will no longer mail and my last kit.

[URL="https://ronmorsephoto.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Kiev-IIa/i-wC5jXzC/A"][/URL]

[URL="https://ronmorsephoto.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Kiev-IIa/i-dDNhZ8m/A"][/URL]

[URL="https://ronmorsephoto.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Kiev-IIa/i-FMhXr8T/A"][/URL]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well those images have a massive green cast....just joking.
Very well done and great garden for sure! Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Klaus.

Funny, I thought they had a terrible green cast when I ran them through the scanner. After looking at the sky and other pictures I realized it was just that everything there was green, giving that illusion. The Fuji film I find tends to add to the strong greens.

This garden is manicured daily and is truly a beautiful place.

I haven't been on any forums in quite some time, but I seem to remember your location as Germany. Maybe my memory is getting bad as I age.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schnauzer wrote:
Thanks Klaus.

Funny, I thought they had a terrible green cast when I ran them through the scanner. After looking at the sky and other pictures I realized it was just that everything there was green, giving that illusion. The Fuji film I find tends to add to the strong greens.

I haven't been on any forums in quite some time, but I seem to remember your location as Germany. Maybe my memory is getting bad as I age.

I do like those places a lot and if I'm close to one, will certainly visit. So much serenity usually there.

You do remember well, I'm just for a few weeks here in California with my wife!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:
Thanks Klaus.

I do like those places a lot and if I'm close to one, will certainly visit. So much serenity usually there.

You do remember well, I'm just for a few weeks here in California with my wife!

A lot of serenity in nearby Big Sur Redwoods, also manicured daily! Laughing

You must visit the coast. Smile

There are many nearby Regional Parks, many with botanical gardens...

UCB Botanical Gardens and Berkeley Rose Garden.