Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto Revuenon 135mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Auto Revuenon 135mm f2.8 Reply with quote

THANKS CARSTEN!!
This is a great lens all shoots taken at wide open!
http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/japenese/othermaker/revuenon_135mm_f2_8/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome, Attila.

I think some of the Revuenon lenses are really underrated!
I was really thinking about giving this lens away, but first I did not use it a lot (Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien.) and second I knew that you will add it to your collection.

I'm glad you like it!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Attila,

can you post some pics of the lens? I'm curious if it the same one which I own or not.

Cheers belba

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but takes time if I not find immediately a pic.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the one...

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great lens for such a price - except for some CA, which can be easily removed in PP, I'm delighted with it. I use Olympus e-410.
OOC jpeg's, resized to 800x600 and sharpened in ifranview (shift+s once):

f.5.6

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see an great 135 to look out for.

Volunteer- the last shot the man with the beard is very well done

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized that I can't depress the aperture pin Very Happy So, all of these photos were taken wide open, at 2.8, which makes me even happier with this lens. I'm afraid what will the results be @5.6 though, I'll never take the lens of if they're as I believe they will be. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure? The depth looks too great to be f/2.8

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. It was my first time using it, but when I tried it the second time, I saw that aperture blades aren't moving when I turn the ring. And there is no way the pin can be depressed, not without a proper adapter with a flange or a DIY modification to the current one (which I more or less successfully did yesterday).

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Aperture Reply with quote

Yes, I made similar mistakes as the stop down is often not noticeable on the m4/3 cameras. I must get into better lens habits. Start wide and then check timing whenI try to stop down! I expect I've quite a few lenses like that!~ Embarassed

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are 3 examples from the zoo:

@f4