Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Asahiflex, Pentax AP, Pentax SV
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Asahiflex, Pentax AP, Pentax SV Reply with quote

( taken with preset Macro Takumar f4 50mm on Pentax K-x )

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You haven't got my one....S3 Wink

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:

huhu, but I have a H3, which is the same, but sold as H3 in the US Wink
Of M42 mount Pentax cameras, besides the three shown, I have 3 more copies of AP, two copies S2, one H3, a Spotty and an ESII

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kuuan wrote:
Excalibur wrote:

but I have a H3, which is the same sold in the US Wink
M42 mount Pentax cameras, besides the three shown, I have more APs, two copies S2, one H3, a Spotty and an ESII

Ah I thought it was your complete collection...I still use my S3 since buying it new in about 1961.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:

Ah I thought it was your complete collection...I still use my S3 since buying it new in about 1961.

wow, amazing, congratulations Excalibur!

All my cameras came with lenses I was after, and I am very glad that minty Asahiflex IIA and Pentax AP with their lenses and complete leather bags were between them, I shall keep them as collector pieces.
I feel a bit guilty and ashamed now because I only ever have shot one roll of film with an AP yet and not more. I hope that eventually I shall shoot films with some of them, but certainly I have more cameras then I will ever use