Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Asahi 200mm f/5.6 Tele-Takumar preset lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Asahi 200mm f/5.6 Tele-Takumar preset lens Reply with quote

Some one else posted one of these a few weeks ago. Almost new condition and works that way too. Quite sharp and light weight. Works better on bright sunny days as a result of the 5.6 aperture. Does nicely at f/8 to f/16.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very nice! I really love these pre-set lenses!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Looks very nice! I really love these pre-set lenses!

Thanks Attila. I do too. They are very good and mostly light weight.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to trade it for a super tak 200/4? :p

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I posted something... and Louis of course has his UBER photographer samples, far better than anything I'll ever manage. Unless I was screwed into a tripod, and then used the camera on a tripod...and had the damn seagull on a macro focusing rail to position it in the focus area... but enough about that.

Another advantage from the small size: these easily fit into cargo pants pockets. Makes the women - and men - look twice Laughing

You got the case and the shade - that's great. I only got the lens with the original caps.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zewrak wrote:
Want to trade it for a super tak 200/4? :p

I've already got one. Course it needs the aperture cleaned as it is sticking now. I have about ten or so ways to shoot 200mm. Looking for more in the future.

Last edited by Big Dawg on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Yeah, I posted something... and Louis of course has his UBER photographer samples, far better than anything I'll ever manage. Unless I was screwed into a tripod, and then used the camera on a tripod...and had the damn seagull on a macro focusing rail to position it in the focus area... but enough about that.

Another advantage from the small size: these easily fit into cargo pants pockets. Makes the women - and men - look twice Laughing

You got the case and the shade - that's great. I only got the lens with the original caps.

I need nothing fake to impress folks...The Big Dawg moniker should tell you something there...I'll pass on being screwed onto a tripod and go the three beer route. After three beers I can shoot my Bigma K10D rig with one hand with it fully extended ...at least I think that is what I did.....It's all fuzzy right now in my head...I need another couple of beers to clear my head then I'll know....or maybe not!! LOL