Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Another Helios 40-2 85mm f/1.5 is comming!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Another Helios 40-2 85mm f/1.5 is comming!! Reply with quote

Hello,

I didn't resist...I bought another one!!

I really love this lens and I have some people interested in it after they saw the results I got.

If someone really want it we could talk about selling it. I already have one and I like when lens like this one stays in our "family".

I'm waiting for it during next week.

(I bought Lavazza Calendar 2009, by Annie Leibovitz too Very Happy )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Congrats!!

I think KhanX want to take it seriously if I remember well for his wish list.

I am glad you love it this much, this is a really fantastic piece.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really love it.

I have 2 people interested in it. I have to talk with them first but if someone wants it talk with me and we'll see what we could do Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest to keep both of them, you never know what happen in future with your copy. If I know well you are study for professional photographer, this lens will be one of most used work tool. Easy to sell this lens , but hard to get it I didn't see many of them. If something happen you can't get immediately an another one. Orio keep two even if he need money, he sold many others but kept 2 of them!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this time I have to sell it.

I only keep it if anyone wants it. I'd like to keep both but I really need money and right now I'm poor Razz

Hope I could get another one in the future when my economics will be better.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that, yes I hope too. Thank you for offer first here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Attila, thanks for recommend me.

Hi Lazzaros, I have one but I'll consider more if the lens is great condition. Do you have black or silver version. I prefer black version but silver is ok if the price is suit to me. Laughing