Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Angenieux 25mm F0.95 C mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Angenieux 25mm F0.95 C mount Reply with quote

Another exciting lens what I bought today, sadly one 'a*h*' made DIY conversion to BOLEX camera don't know why it is fixed into a frame and 'smart' guy made permanent damage on rare lens at least 3mm diameter large. To use it on a m4/3 camera need to remove Bolex accessory which is looks not easy hopefully one of my repair man friends able to do it and finally I will have a 0,95 lens for little money (100 USD).

Picture will come later, perhaps you will have some idea how can we remove Bolex stuff from it's back.

Last edited by Attila on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cross my fingers for you, my friend!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did bring this lens to my friend who is most well known repair man here and he is loves mirror less cameras ( he has all of them Sony, Olympus , Samsung Smile ) I had great hope he able to fix it... and ... he did take a look on it and he said I know how lens can get out and.. he did screw it off Embarassed I did try at least 30 minutes without success Laughing Laughing So now I am happy and proud owner of this lens. Rare lens has a big damage, but not visible on pictures if aperture is larger than F4 what is perfect to me because I am willing to use this lens exclusively around wide open.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/damage-on-rear-element-t36833.html

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please let me know if you ever consider selling this lens. Im a cine lens guy, because, well, I use cine cameras! I have a bit of a collection but this one just might work for some of my needs.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bratboy_y2k wrote:
Please let me know if you ever consider selling this lens. Im a cine lens guy, because, well, I use cine cameras! I have a bit of a collection but this one just might work for some of my needs.

I had two copies one mint already sold to member Rawhead , ask him perhaps he sell it for you. I kept one copy which very damaged rare element. Damage is not visible on pictures only at wide open and at F2.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the cost Id rather find one that is damaged similarily like yours. I would like to use it for super8 so damage in the right area is ok with me.