Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

alabama landscaping
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: alabama landscaping Reply with quote

praktica ltl 3, vivitar 35/2.8, tripod; walgreens 400 asa; drugstore scanning, processing, from a hill at the fishcamp:

i'm putting this one in the oversized gallery, too:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOD ! This garbage just sitting there ? You have nice lab , clarity is not bad at all.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a '68 Ford stepside shortbox like that when I built my log house on
Shepherd Lake in northern Idaho. Crying shame to see it languish like that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

attila, that's just a well-used truck waiting for a trip to the scrap yard. and hey, the boat trailer might still be good with new wheel hubs, straightening, grinding, painting and new lights, eh? Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

that stuff cannot be seen from the fish camp below, but such scenes are typical in some parts of alabama, mississippi, georgia ... Sad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

besides, good subjects for photos. i love to shoot rust ... Laughing

we have flowers, too. i've got 'em in the colour gallery and oversized gallery ... Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots of abandonment and decay, Fish. Good colors, strong compositions. I love rust too Wink . The place yet looks nice, despite the garbage.

Cheers, Marty.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a marvelous place to live; truly a blessing ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the reduced saturation!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was an overcast day, occasional misty rain. the walgreens 400 color isn't jampacked with saturation anyhow. that's one of the reasons i like it ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and thanks to all.