Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A Russian „Star-destroyer” Monster
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: A Russian „Star-destroyer” Monster Reply with quote

I've got a Tair 300mm photosniper pack. I changed the operation a bit for use the digital cameras. I put to the frame two switch and a 2,5 jack socket. The half press option is if you have a lens with AF confirm chip.The full press option to take a photo.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some pictures with a photosniper.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic work! Well done!

I love the Tair-3, but to have a fotosniper version that works on digital is just wonderful. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work!
A friend did a "how to" in order to achieve it. He also recently adapted it to A7, I tested it , so cool to even have the half press function.
http://t.hacquard.free.fr/site2/sniper_1_en.html

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

Tuzki with lens

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your thinking....I just converted my Photosniper to a two switch one for my Sony A6000 by putting two very tiny switches at the back, and making a complete new trigger to avoid hacking the original to pieces. Putting the switch at the front is genius, there's much more room. Like 1 small And like you, I also ran the cable out the side of the stock using a jack plug, although mine fell to pieces ( cheap Chinese rubbish ) and now I've just soldered the extension cable straight on to the switches.
It's a great lens, a great bit of kit altogether, and it deserves to be used and enjoyed on modern digital cameras. And yours is about the best I've seen.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Guys!

In the baisicly the front switch is rewerse wiring mode on. If half press the trigger the switch mode to off it is the AF confirm mode.