Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A few more with the Viv 200mm Pre-Set Lens.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: A few more with the Viv 200mm Pre-Set Lens. Reply with quote

These are close to 100% crops. As you can see the details start to suffer at these crops. Still and all not too bad for hand held and a very old "primitive" lens. Wink Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to come to Australia...the parrots and finches,honey eaters... And my personal favorite the superb Blue wren Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if you could snaek up closer, you wouldn't have to crop. Smile Smile

Not bad at all if they are 100%

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo-Fo wrote:
You need to come to Australia...the parrots and finches,honey eaters... And my personal favorite the superb Blue wren Shocked

I asked. My wife won't let me go. Something about travel expenses and losing my job! Jeez! Women!!! LOL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Now if you could snaek up closer, you wouldn't have to crop. Smile Smile

Not bad at all if they are 100%

patrickh

Close to 100% my friend. Too soft at these crops but would have been better shot in raw as opposed to Jpeg.