Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

9 lenses have to go!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: 9 lenses have to go! Reply with quote

Hallo,
on the advice of my wife I have to sell some items (and I have to make room for future purchases).
So I chose 9 lenses that have to go away from my home. Some are in very good condition while others have problems.
Please, pictures of items on request only because I'm rearranging all the photographic material and I do not have much time at this moment.
Payment method: Paypal or bank transfert.
All prices are plus shipment charge and fees according to the chosen payment method.
Thank you

M42 mount

- Mir-1B 37/2,8 with original plastic bell and original papers. Body in very good condition and aperture is smooth. Lens with some dust inside and little signs. No fungus present. 20€

- Helios-44M 58/2 in excellent condition. Aperture is smooth. No caps. No fungus present. 25€

- Tele Takumar 300/6,3. Body and glasses in excellent condition. 3 iris leaves have dropped. No caps. No fungus present. 20€

K mount

- Pentax M 40/2,8 pancake. In excellent condition. Aperture is smooth. Both caps are present. No fungus present. 40€

- Pentax M 50/1,7. In excellent condition. Aperture is smooth. Only rear cap and UV filter on frontside. No fungus present. 35€

- Pentax M 50/1,7. In excellent condition. Aperture is smooth. Both caps are present. No fungus present. 35€

- Pentax K 55/1,8. Body in excellent condition. Aperture is smooth. Glasses are clean and free of fungus but there's a sign on the edge of front lens (I have not seen problems in pictures taken with this lens). Only rear cap. 35€

- Pentax Jupiter-37AM 135/3,5. In excellent condition. With original hard plastic case, rear cap and UV filter. Aperture is smooth and glasses are clean and free of fungus. 40€

- Pentax A 70-200/4. In excellent condition. Glasses clean and free of fungus. Aperture is smooth. only front cap but with hard case of Pentax 200/4. 40€

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM Sent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a Jupiter- 37AM in PK mount ??

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Jupiter-37AM in K mount. And this afternoon I found its plastic hood.
Are you interested in some pictures of this lens?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shipment cost is now 50% discounted (i.e. from Italy to UE 8€ instead 17€ for tracked shipment) if you buy 2 or more lenses.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent re Mir-1B 37/2,8
Cheers
OH

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All price now including shipment by ordinary mail.
Prices discounted are possible for multiple items. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent Helios-44M 58/2
please reply

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you sel the mir 1b?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogtag wrote:
Did you sel the mir 1b?

I passed on the Mir 1B because of the postage.
It may be still available.
OH

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
Dogtag wrote:
Did you sel the mir 1b?

OH

I've sent him a DM and a msg here but no response what so ever.?
We're practically neighbours Razz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogtag wrote:
Oldhand wrote:
Dogtag wrote:
Did you sel the mir 1b?

OH

Christmas period can be a busy time in Italy so maybe Luca is on holiday.
Italian postage must be expensive. Maybe not to other parts of Europe, but 56€ to Australia.Shocked
I had to say no. Found another from Moscow that cost more but the postage was cheaper and the combined total was reasonable.
Give it a little time for the festive season to pass.
It is a good lens BTW
OH

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
Dogtag wrote:
Oldhand wrote:
Dogtag wrote:
Did you sel the mir 1b?

OH

Christmas period can be a busy time in Italy so maybe Luca is on holiday.
Italian postage must be expensive. Maybe not to other parts of Europe, but 56€ to Australia.Shocked
I had to say no. Found another from Moscow that cost more but the postage was cheaper and the combined total was reasonable.
Give it a little time for the festive season to pass.
It is a good lens BTW
OH

I DM him a (more then a) month prior to this post, have to look if he has posted on other subjects, maybe he just dislikes me or the Dutch Razz
56€ is a lot of money for postage, I don't think it's that expensive from the Netherlands to Australia.
It probably be around 18€ to the Netherlands. In the Netherlands to the rest of the world up to 2kg costs 18€ Smile (without T&T).