Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

50mm Minolta macro lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:20 am    Post subject: 50mm Minolta macro lens Reply with quote

Both the 50mm and 100mm variants complete with correct 1-1 adapters and cases, both lenses in good condition especially the 100mm which looks almost unused. Cost for the 2 lenses is a bargain price because I need to pay the Vets bill after one of our dogs needed an emergency operation, so I'd like to receive £150 plus postage for both.
Thanks
John

100mm now sold so will accept £50 for the 50mm

Last edited by Tervueren on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for using phone pics

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man-o-man, I wish I wasn't so broke right now. That's a really, really good price. And I'm really sorry you're forced to part with them. I've been there more than once, and it's always been difficult -- but necessary. If it's any consolation, you may at some future date do as I've done -- buy back the lenses and cameras you were forced to sell during times of too much gear and not enough funds.

Oh, and I gotta ask, since I build guitars -- what do you have in mind for that blue guitar body you're showing in your pics? Looks like it's been routed for a Floyd Rose, eh?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol yes routed for the floyd rose, probably going for a HSH setup using Irongear pickups which are getting rave reviews here for both quality and price, check them out http://www.irongear.co.uk/index.html

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip. I've bookmarked that site. You're right -- the prices sure are attractive. I've got a Telecaster that I'm thinking about upgrading the pickups in.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
Thanks for the tip. I've bookmarked that site. You're right -- the prices sure are attractive. I've got a Telecaster that I'm thinking about upgrading the pickups in.

Glad to be of help lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the 50mm now for sale £50 plus postage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens is complete with its original case, the original adapter and it's cage also the original reversing mount which is something I've not seen on used items before, I'll pop a photo up soon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lens will removed from sale on Tuesday 3rd