Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

4 cameras have to go!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: 4 cameras have to go! Reply with quote

Hallo,
on the advice of my wife I have to sell some items (and I have to make room for future purchases).
So I chose 4 cameras that have to go away from my home. Some are in very good condition and comes with lens while others have problems.
Please, pictures of items on request only because I'm rearranging all the photographic material and I do not have much time at this moment.
Payment method: Paypal or bank transfert.
All prices are plus shipment charge and fees according to the chosen payment method.
Thank you

M42 mount

- Spotmatic SPII black with Focal MC auto 28/2,8 (with front cap). In very good conditions. Some minor scuffs on camera body. Fully functional. 45€

- Zenit-E with Underground 28/2,8. Shutter button is stuck but with working load lever. I don't know what's the problem. 35€

K mount

- Pentax MeSuper with Pentax M 50/1,7 and original soft camera case. Front lens cap is present. Fully functional. 60€

- Pentax MeSuper body only. With mirror locked up and shutter button locked. Sell as spares. 20€

Last edited by ellepi on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody should grab that Spotty! Good price!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Somebody should grab that Spotty! Good price!

+1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shipment cost is now 50% discounted