Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

1969 Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar+ outdated Fuji RMS film
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: 1969 Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar+ outdated Fuji RMS film Reply with quote

Long Boats by pentaxpete, on Flickr
Just after I got my Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar I took family to Ivinghoe Youth Hostel near the Grand Union Canal, where there are these colourful 'Long Boats'. 2002 outdated Fuji RMS film.
[img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3390/3559757592_fe0c48a573_z.jpg?zz=1[/img]
Reflection by pentaxpete, on Flickr
reflections in a new office complex in my town of Brentwood, Essex, England. Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar,expired(2002)Fuji RMS film

Willy Lott by pentaxpete, on Flickr
Willy Lott's Cottage is a well-photographed subject on the Essex/Suffolk border. Just about EVERY Club member has done it ! Oh well, here is another one, MY version, evening light, Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar, outdated (2002) Fuji RMS film
I cannot understand why my 'reflections' photo has not come through

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think low size and a bit dark.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes- I agree - I did them 'smaller' to fit onto another Site where the size rule was for smaller photos -- then I have improved my PhotoShop skills in getting the density better since but I searched my Flickr to find these examples to show here.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pentaxpete,

you wrote:

I cannot understand why my 'reflections' photo has not come through

Remove the polarizing filter and try again... Very Happy

There is not mystery about reflection, stronger the light, and reflective the surface, stronger the reflection. It's better to try with a glare-free lens, or the surface reflection will render as glare by the lens. I'll try with a small f-stop to prevent this to occur, and a lens with a hood,

BTW, both are great shots, I like them both,

Cheers,

Renato

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant that my 'Reflections' photo is not SHOWN in my post only the 'link' to my Flickr page -- I have had this before on this site for no reason , and I am careful how I do it -- one photo from a set does not 'upload' properly to show but members can click on the 'link' and see it on my Flickr page.