Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

1:1,2/50mm UMC X-M Porst Color Reflex
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: 1:1,2/50mm UMC X-M Porst Color Reflex Reply with quote

Here's a beauty, I can't use with my cameras. Must be for some Porst Reflex and Fuji X cameras.
Listed at Evilbay
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310205953480&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Very nice condition with perfect focussing, clean&clear glass (some dust on outside surface can be seen on the pictures) without scratch, great diaphragm, no dings or damages... and coming with two non-original caps.

Klaus

Last edited by exaklaus on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fujica bayonet mount; can't be used on any FF/APS-C. I wonder if there's an adapter for 4/3? Maybe mount conversion to EF? (register is 43.5mm)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a conversion would be best? Never tried and surely do not want to try with such a nice looking one.Rolling Eyes

Klaus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess this lens is not of any interest due to the lens mount.
Will list at ebay mid of the week.

Greetings
klaus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is the lens I bought and now expecting it in my mail Smile
I will be using it on my Fujica film cameras.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, this is your lens!
Klaus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exaklaus wrote:
yes, this is your lens!
Klaus

Can't actually wait to get it! If I knew you are registered here, I would have less doubts Smile
P.S. BTW, thanks for refund! That's very nice of you!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your're welcome

Wink

Klaus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say that the lens arrived safely today, it is in a great shape - just as described. Seller did an awesome job packing it! Thanks so much!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Klaus is a very trustworthy seller.

I bought a lens from him a long time ago, he even put in his business card in the parcel Very Happy