Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

"00" Helios 44-2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: "00" Helios 44-2 Reply with quote

I have two "00" helios, but I noticed that one has a N and the other doesn't. Both have the same KMZ logo and the same lettering colors. Any reason why one has a N and the other doesn't?

The Zenit-E that the non N lens came from had a case with a name written inside it. I did a google search and found a match. The name matched a WWII B26 pilot, of course it could of just been someone else with the same name Very Happy .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which one performs better? Did you test them?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: "00" Helios 44-2 Reply with quote

I think when the first stamp was erased, new have made without the letter "N" for economy of a paint.
Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: "00" Helios 44-2 Reply with quote

Kamerer wrote:
I think when the first stamp was erased, new have made without the letter "N" for economy of a paint.
Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Excellent.