Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica 2.8/135mm Yashikor
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Yashica 2.8/135mm Yashikor Reply with quote

Anyone have any experience with this lens?
I got one off ebay for $5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get this for Andy's RTSII? To use it on your D3 you will need to
mix up some JB weld. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps Koji know it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I do not know anything about YASHICOR lens, it could be M42-mount I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is M42 mount.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've a yashiNON, it's a DX M42... Ok lens that one, I'm not excited, but then I'm not excited by 135mm focal length. Of course the Yashicor is likely to be a different and probably later design.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that a yashiKOR is an old design, before tomioka pruduced lenses for yashica, and yashinon (better lenses) are in tomioka era.

Good luck.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen a Yashikor M42 200/3.5, and it was the usual 1970's generic-lens style. Maybe it was a third-party-made lens marketed through Yashica ?

It could be that Yashica used the "Yashikor" name in different ways at different times.