Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Crawfish
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Crawfish Reply with quote

Taken with a Canon 50mm f/1.8 II lens (yes, AF) with cheap extension tubes (so technically it's still MF).

I used tripod with long exposure.

I, myself, don't eat these water insects. Yuck. Confused

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit plastic to me sorry, perhaps light, perhaps lens.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
A bit plastic to me sorry, perhaps light, perhaps lens.

The crawfish was wet so it was probably that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think so. Can you repeat again with a cheap lens like Helios 44 58mm f2 ? I expect better result, more details more shine.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disgusting creatures. I cannot understand how people can consider these food. Same with shrimps really. When people drown in the sea or bigger lakes and they pull the corpses up, they usually are full of holes and inside the bodies these disgusting things are crawling around.

*shiver*

Maybe thats why the asian ones got cheaper after the tsunami.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Don't think so. Can you repeat again with a cheap lens like Helios 44 58mm f2 ? I expect better result, more details more shine.

I wasn't going for a "shiny" picture. More a natural looking one. Besides, I don't how others copy of Helios 44 works but my copy gives a very cold atmosphere with low contrast. It works great for some things but in my opinion not this.

And I don't think I would've brought out more detail with a Helios 44.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing My favorite food is shrimp and others

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zewrak wrote:
Disgusting creatures. I cannot understand how people can consider these food. Same with shrimps really. When people drown in the sea or bigger lakes and they pull the corpses up, they usually are full of holes and inside the bodies these disgusting things are crawling around.

*shiver*

Maybe thats why the asian ones got cheaper after the tsunami.

Yammy. Smile I like that fat juicy shrimps Wink

All the vegetables we eat were grown in the soil of the rotten bodies of our ancesters. The water we drink was seeping through the rotten bodies of dead.
Wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mazero wrote:
Attila wrote:

I wasn't going for a "shiny" picture. More a natural looking one. Besides, I don't how others copy of Helios 44 works but my copy gives a very cold atmosphere with low contrast. It works great for some things but in my opinion not this.

And I don't think I would've brought out more detail with a Helios 44.

I see , thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think about seafood such as shrimp, lobster, crab and crayfish, which are all food of course. How hungry must the first guy that ate them been.

You catch a crab from the sea and say ' I am so hungry, I can eat THAT! '

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing and we don't eat insects how strange they are looks similar Laughing