Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Our morning walk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Our morning walk Reply with quote

We walk two miles every morning on my woods road looking for wild game as well as for exercise.

About 5:00 AM today.
40D
Yashica 50/1.7

The "can't you keep up" look. I should have focused on Maxwell.

Now we are getting somewhere, its not game but it is wild.

Tracking. Something was here once.

EVIDENCE. Their was a crow here recently.

Back to the safety of home.

My morning reward. Wild raspberries picked yesterday, milk and just a touch of sugar. Believe me this wasn't a planned shot. My beloved EOS 3 was sitting their, should have put a M/F lense on, so I just slid it over beside my raspberries and took a shot.
Yashica 28/2.8

Last edited by Schnauzer on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks like my afternoon gig with Liza. We have a 6 mile loop we do in the Deception Pass state park. There are others who use the trail in the am. We go in the late afternoon so she can be off leash. Liza is not interested in game although Paco is (this chihuahua hates squirrels). I have been able to get her to point at chantrelles . For me that is more useful Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogs sure are wonderful companions. They are a good reason to get exercise as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely. It's coincidental but Liza and I are both recovering together from major issues. She had a big tumor that required her spleen (and tumor) removed. I had a massive back blow out that I'm doing PT for. Our trips out and about are perfect to get back into shape (and to stay that way). I stopped taking my camera however. I never seemed to get anything significant and just slowed down the walks Rolling Eyes I should probably bring one along again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! Maxwell just show us he is a excellent tracker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
Absolutely. It's coincidental but Liza and I are both recovering together from major issues. She had a big tumor that required her spleen (and tumor) removed. I had a massive back blow out that I'm doing PT for. Our trips out and about are perfect to get back into shape (and to stay that way). I stopped taking my camera however. I never seemed to get anything significant and just slowed down the walks Rolling Eyes I should probably bring one along again.

I'm glad that both Liza and you are recovering well.

I had stopped taking my camera early this spring. I haven't had time for much of any photography lately so I carried it today The pictures were nothing, but I needed to hear the shutter clicking .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
wow! Maxwell just show us he is a excellent tracker

LOL, Maxwell the tracker. Actually he is pretty good at it.