Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

EOS 3 / flek 35/2.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: EOS 3 / flek 35/2.4 Reply with quote

I took some shots with film as I often do at a horse show a couple of weeks ago. This was my worst time ever trying to get focus. At least 60-65% out of focus.
I have a focus confirm adapter for the yashica's that seems to work great but locks the mirror up on the EOS 3. I just got a focus confirm adapter, that works great on the 40D, for the flek this week but haven't tried it yet on the EOS 3.

A fat little miniature horse. He has a fly mask on to keep bugs from his eyes. He can see through it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mint is so cute and plump! You should find yourself a cheap C/Y body. It will work with m42 lenses also ( like your killer flek). Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice colors Ron!

Ron wrote:
At least 60-65% out of focus

I use a EC-L focusing screen on my Eos3

Ron wrote:
locks the mirror up on the EOS 3

have not yet found a lens that block mirror, have to try more

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
The mint is so cute and plump! You should find yourself a cheap C/Y body. It will work with m42 lenses also ( like your killer flek). Wink

Thanks Andy.

I really like the EOS 3, I think I was having a bad day. I usually don't have too many problems but sure did this day.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
nice colors Ron!

Ron wrote:
At least 60-65% out of focus

I use a EC-L focusing screen on my Eos3

Ron wrote:
locks the mirror up on the EOS 3

have not yet found a lens that block mirror, have to try more

I will look into the EC-L focus screen. Is that a split image or what?

The only adapter I have problems with is focus confirm. I think its the contacts causing problems. I need to try the new one I just got for the flek on the EOS 3 to be sure. I got the confirm adapter because the plain one goes beyond infinity and really causes me problems with these eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was with the plain adapter on what " I " condider one of my better days.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Great Shots! Reply with quote

These are great shots! By the way, how does one 'condider' and can anyone try it, and is it fun? lol

Doug.
Schnauzer wrote:
This was with the plain adapter on what " I " condider one of my better days.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Doug.

Quote:
These are great shots! By the way, how does one 'condider' and can anyone try it, and is it fun? lol

Did you know that you are almost as bad as Bill. No, forgive me for saying that. Did you notice that the D and the S are quite close together?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:36 am    Post subject: Close together Reply with quote

Aha and when one has a B at the start and a M after?

lol

Schnauzer wrote:
Thanks Doug.

Quote:

Did you know that you are almost as bad as Bill. No, forgive me for saying that. Did you notice that the D and the S are quite close together?