Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Rangefinders + CZJ 135mm + homemade lighttent
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: My Rangefinders + CZJ 135mm + homemade lighttent Reply with quote

Had me some fun last night indoors. The pics below has been processed in Lightroom and Photoshop, I corrected whitebalance since I only had constrcutionlights as lightsource (yellow / redish light).

First my new Yashica Minister D:

Then my Yashica EE:

And finally a Minolta Hi-Matic F I got form my wifes parents

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These cams look so nice!

Mattias, you've got a black Hi-Matic! Wow! Keep it like a treasure!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
These cams look so nice!

Mattias, you've got a black Hi-Matic! Wow! Keep it like a treasure!

Thanks Smile Havent tried the Hi-Matic yet, is it any good? Have ordered some Tri-X film, maybe I could try with that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job. A light box is a lot of fun. A few years ago when I first started using one, I took pictures of everything you can imagine.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb collection & nice capture Mattias !

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all! Smile

Ah, just discovered that the film i ordered had a long delivirydate, need to find something sooner...

At least I got the new battery for the Minister D today and the meter works! Smile