Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: Konica AR 50mm f1.7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:05 pm    Post subject: WTB: Konica AR 50mm f1.7 Reply with quote

Well as you can see from my post history I've had terrible luck with these old lenses. So figure I'd try getting one from a respected member of this site.

Looking for: Konica AR 50mm f1.7. Would love a 50mm f1.4 but that may be out of budget.
Looking to spend: Is $40 shipped reasonable? If not, tell me how much you're looking for.
Condition: Normal internal dust from age is fine. Please no haze, fungus, balsam separation, oil on blades, slow aperture, stiff focus, etc.
Special Request: Would like it to be listed for purchase on eBay if we agree on deal. Just easier to purchase since I don't use Paypal. I have 100% eBay feedback on the purchases I've made.

I know it's a long shot but thanks for looking.

Edit: So I noticed most on this forum aren't from the US. Maybe I should be open to international sellers and increase my budget correspondingly?

Last edited by DaveNJ on Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I noticed most on this forum aren't from the US. Maybe I should be open to international sellers and increase my budget correspondingly?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marketplace Forum Rules
https://forum.mflenses.com/marketplace-rules-t32548.html

I'm allowing your topic to remain in the WTB section because you want to use ebay for any transaction, however the other Admins may not agree and may delete your post.

Notice the rules don't allow "bumping". Smile