Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

In the mountains again.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:38 am    Post subject: In the mountains again. Reply with quote

On Mt. Feichteck in the evening. Took a new, little known path, very beautiful as was the evening light. Lenses used: Canon FD 2/24, Topcor 3.5/58 Macro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3d photography is amazing. I remember how fascinated I was as a kid about the viewmaster.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 I'm a generation older than you & I too had a Viewmaster fascination as a kid!

EDIT: Granma had a stereo viewer too with lots of sepia photos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

caspert79 wrote:
3d photography is amazing. I remember how fascinated I was as a kid about the viewmaster.

How do you watch these in 3d?
(I also had a viewmaster, scary sea creatures etc)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
caspert79 wrote:

Instructions 1st post this topic: https://forum.mflenses.com/3d-stereo-experiments-with-adapted-mf-lenses-t85090.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
caspert79 wrote:

If you're willing to download the images, you could watch them on your phone using 3DSteroid, which is able to switch back the cross-eyed-view to normal view. If you hold the phone close enough for your eyes to view each of the images seperately you will be able to view them in 3D. Obviously you will need to be able to focus this closely, if needed with the help of reading glasses Wink.
What helps a lot are VR-googles, which are basically cheap plastic googles to put your phone in, that help you with viewing the images side by side more easily and prevent you from focussing on one side of the phone. The ones I have cost me 10 EUR (on offer) and is a great help, if I want to show my images to friends who can't cross their eyes and focus (or don't have the patience to do it).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

backsidewalkaround wrote:
kansalliskala wrote:
caspert79 wrote:

If you're willing to download the images, you could watch them on your phone using 3DSteroid, which is able to switch back the cross-eyed-view to normal view. If you hold the phone close enough for your eyes to view each of the images seperately you will be able to view them in 3D. Obviously you will need to be able to focus this closely, if needed with the help of reading glasses Wink.
What helps a lot are VR-googles, which are basically cheap plastic googles to put your phone in, that help you with viewing the images side by side more easily and prevent you from focussing on one side of the phone. The ones I have cost me 10 EUR (on offer) and is a great help, if I want to show my images to friends who can't cross their eyes and focus (or don't have the patience to do it).

Thank you! for 3DSteroid and "VR Goggles" -- plenty of hits on search.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So relaxing images, congrats!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a lovely walk. And nice to see the colours change as the sun goes down.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robin0112358 wrote:
Such a lovely walk. And nice to see the colours change as the sun goes down.

Welcome robin0112358

(where are you located? Smile)