Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rolleinar MC 200/3.5 (Rollei-QB)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: Rolleinar MC 200/3.5 (Rollei-QB) Reply with quote

I am following Yalçın's footsteps about Rollei-QB mount lenses Laughing Today, my new lens has arrived. It is in near mint condition except the glasses Shocked All of them, which is 4, have too much haze in both sides. So, after controlling its diaphram and focus rings, I dismantled it immediately.

First three elements from outer side waited for 5 minutes in a dilution of Liquid Organic Cleaner and then I use a microfiber cloth to dry them. Now it is really in near mint condition Cool

Here are the quick photos of the lens itself after cleaning and a test shot at f/3.5 with the help of 350D's flash from 3 meters (no PP, just RAW-to-JPG conversion). I will add some outside photos later.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! It looks really well Very Happy. Hope to see more shots about this lens!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and two shots from my balcony Very Happy

Focus is on the ropes in the first one and on the boys in the second one.

F/5.6
1/400sec.
ISO200
and the distance is approximately 20 meters.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this message is outdated and deleted!

Last edited by Aykman on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

According to the website below, mine was made by Mamiya only between 1977-1996.

http://www.taunusreiter.de/Cameras/Rollei_QBM_Schneider_dt.html#Rolleinar

Actually Yalcin has Rolleinar MC 135/2.8. He was very happy with his lens and so did I Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The line that seperates Mamiya and Tokina seems very blurry. It may not be a line at all but a grey area with ill defined edges.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this message is outdated and deleted!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have one of these and am very pleased with it.
Very sharp even wide open.
I use it on my SL35 Rolleiflex and also my Fuji X-T4 and X-E2 mirrorless cameras (with a Pholsy adapter off Amazon).