Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Apo Rodagon 75mm MF 5.6 1:1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:22 pm    Post subject: Apo Rodagon 75mm MF 5.6 1:1 Reply with quote

Found a copy of the slower fixed aperture version of the ubiquitous 75mm machine imaging Rodenstock. First shot.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't look bad.
Were you on a tripod?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tripod yes but it was windy. I think it has just a bit of motion blur. I also notice the jpgs just don't look as crisp on the site as the raw files do on my tablet.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Apo Rodagon 75mm MF 5.6 1:1 Reply with quote

jamaeolus wrote:
Found a copy of the slower fixed aperture version of the ubiquitous 75mm machine imaging Rodenstock. First shot.

Looks very good! I have a Magnogon (which is said to be similar) - that's also available in a version with variable aperture and one fixed at f/5.6. I think they were made for scanners. Do you knwo which device yours was used in?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It came in a Rodenstock enlarger style lens case and looks unused. The barrel is a one piece metal construction and the typical removable "lens group screwed in front and lens group screwed in back" construction is replaced with, I believe, each element having a niche machined into the barrel.