Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon af-d 80-200mm 2.8 (I version)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:20 pm    Post subject: Nikon af-d 80-200mm 2.8 (I version) Reply with quote

Just gut this beaten lens for cheap, built like a tank, heavy lifting type , but unfortunately it's got some fungus in various elements. I've got to remove the rear group,and part of the front group ,but it seems I can't reach the inner next to iris elements. I've found a diagram but I'm not sure this is the right one for the first gen push pull version, if anyone could clarify that to me , I would appreciate. This is the one I've found on radojuva

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as I see it, there are only two optical versions (?) - the AI (15 elements) and the AFs (16). I don't understand nikon's lettering, but maybe this helps:
http://www.photosynthesis.co.nz/nikon/lenses.html#70-xxPro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The picture I have found earlier , doesn't apply to the lens I've got , so ,would you know whats the drawing of the ai version?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My lens came with the HN28 so definitely it's got to be the 16/11 version.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The AI is 15/11, all AFs are 16/11, but I'm not sure whether that's always the same design.