Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto Takumar 85mm f1.8 M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Auto Takumar 85mm f1.8 M42 Reply with quote

Hi-res images are here

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto Takumar 85mm f1.8 M42 Reply with quote

Damn, you really have to be pleased with that lens. I love the first shot so much I could print it and put it on the wall. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great set, I've not seen this lens offered on ebay. Attila, for portraits,
try taking a picture of the person's face.... Laughing Kidding, nice lens!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys! This is a very rare lens Bill, showing up only few times by year. Christina hate portraits, so I catch the back side LOL, try to show lens power. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Christina hate portraits, so I catch the back side LOL, try to show lens power. Wink

Women are funny that way, Christina is gorgeous, you lucky dog! Wink

I would probably have more luck finding the Nikon 85/1.8 than this lens,
but both are keepers!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I am lucky thanks! This Nikkor 85mm f1.8 AI far better lens than NON AI and I am afraid very rare also. Quite common 85mm f1.8 Non-Ai , try to look marked with P.C means multi-coated. 85mm f2 also quite common, but also less good than this one.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hummm, good to know, thanks!