Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta 50mm MC Macro Rokkor-X QF
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:21 pm    Post subject: Minolta 50mm MC Macro Rokkor-X QF Reply with quote

I'm moving these out from the "What's the latest lens you added to your collection?" thread. In my rambling on last night, I forgot I was in that thread.

This is a very easy to use macro. In good light, it can be hand held without fill flash.

I now quote me:

These were taken with the 50mm MC macro. Excuse my focus on some... my eyes suck. The tiny tree/sapling is about 2cm tall. The berries maybe just under 1cm. The smaller leaf 1.5 or 2cm. The big leaf is larger Laugh 1

[/img]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it's a crop sensor (or cropped in post), or some extension added? Colours are really great here.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 nice indeed!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic images!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice results.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all of you!

@Dejan, sorry I forgot to mention, but yes, APS-C. 16 MP Fuji X-T1. Wife swiped my X-H1 for video!

I do have a booster/.7x TC thingy, a cheap one. It's not bad, but more glass is more glass. I have never tried it on this lens, but will if there is interest.

Those with FF cameras might like the 100mm version better.