Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Septon user.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:22 am    Post subject: Septon user. Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144089158297

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thing most ppl who are interested in this lens will be looking for one with better condition. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
I thing most ppl who are interested in this lens will be looking for one with better condition. Wink

+1 separation in rear system is obvious but possibly also in front which is too dark to see. Seller ignores that "detail".

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the seller managed to sell. I doubt that little edge separation in the rear would affect photos very much. I didn't see any in the front element. Personally I would not buy a voigtlander from that era with ANY evidence of separation but that is just me, and a good example is roughly twice that price if my research is worth anything. I have not bought from Hun's before so I can't say much about them but they sell a lot of interesting stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamaeolus wrote:
Well, the seller managed to sell. I doubt that little edge separation in the rear would affect photos very much. I didn't see any in the front element. Personally I would not buy a voigtlander from that era with ANY evidence of separation but that is just me, and a good example is roughly twice that price if my research is worth anything. I have not bought from Hun's before so I can't say much about them but they sell a lot of interesting stuff.

In the Middle of the 80's I found some septons with separation.

Now there are more.